Remove rust with Innoshine B570 ®
Rust remover for removing rust and tea staining from stainless steel and other metals.
Innoshine B570 ® is a special deep cleaner that removes oxides like rust from stainless steel. It is a white viscous liquid with a pH value of 3 consisting of organic acids and surface-active agents and it is free from abrasive particles. Innoshine B570 ® is suitable for the intensive cleaning of contaminated surfaces like flash rust and other rusty areas, also known as ‘tea-stains’. Removing rust was never as easy as it is now. This is not a pickling agent, so it does not attack the metal. Innoshine B570 ® is non-aggressive for metals, but very effective on oxides and dirt.
Our rust remover Innoshine B570 ® is a 100% organic cleaner
This product is also unique because it is 100% organic, so it is not harmful to people and the environment. Innoshine B570 ® is also suitable for cleaning machines used in the food sector.
More than a stainless steel cleaner
Although Innoshine B570 ® was originally developed for removing rust from stainless steel, it has become apparent that it also gives good results on other metals like copper, aluminum and even plain steels. Common white corrosion spots on aluminium can also effectively be removed using this product. (do not use Innocare B580 ®on plain steels).
To give you an impression of how unique Innoshine is, we ask you to see our gallery. There you can see how using Innoshine you can remove rust from all kinds of objects. Innoshine B570 ® is aggressive for rust but mild for metals
Of course rust cleaners and pickling agents are readily available. So what makes Innoshine B570 ® so unique?
- First of all: Innoshine B570 ® works! Flash rust upon stainless steel disappears smoothly quickly and easily.
- It does not only work on stainless steel, but also on other metals like copper, aluminum and even plain steels.
- The product is organic! So it is not dangerous for people and environment. Therefore it can be used in the food industry – contrary to the common pickling agents and rust cleaners.
- It does not affect the oxide skin of the metal: Innoshine B570 ® is aggressive for rust, but mild for metals.
- By tensides that reduces the surface tension, this product penetrates into the pores of the stainless steel, so one can counteract the so-called ‘under deposit attack’.
- In combination with Innocare B580 ®, Innoshine B570 ® prevents corrosion in the future as much as possible.
Note: This product was formerly known as Innosoft B570.
Click here to view the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product: MSDS-Innosoft-B570-EN
Click Here for User Instructions for this product